LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS & TRAINING
• South Carolina-Licensed Home Inspector #RBI-48668 / Building Performance Institute (BPI Certified) 5058412
• Trained and certified by InterNACHI, the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors, #NACHI14051904
• Environmental Field Consultant, Project Manager, Survey Crew Manager, and CAD Technician-II, for The Earthworks Group, Inc. Performed environmental assessments, wetland delineations, dock designs and permitting; conducted professional land surveying services, including boundary/property line location, as-builts, construction layouts, and elevation certificates; designed plot plans and plats for residential and commercial facilities, and performed subdivison layouts all to SCPLS standards; provided basic support and scheduling tasks for projects that were contracted for our company.
• Environmental Manager-II for the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC). Designed, permitted and inspected septic tank layouts, and assessed soil and geological conditions; performed regulatory practices in restaurants and other food and beverage facilities—inspected mechanical and structural components of the premises. Monitored daycare facilities and pre-schools for proper sanitation and safety practices (including lead paint testing).
• Background in residential construction, framing and remodeling
• Bachelor of Science in Environmental Health from Coastal Carolina University
• Associate Degree in Civil Engineering Technology from Horry-Georgetown Technical College
• Versed in the National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Permit Program